Effective Date: September 9, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information from and about you when you use the Services. “Personal information” means information relating to an identified or identifiable individual and includes information that you provide directly to us, information we collect about you from other sources, or information we automatically collect when you visit the Site or use the Services. We may combine personal information we receive from and about you.
Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services, you have an opportunity to engage in certain activities, such as responding to surveys, requesting information, or contacting us directly. We may collect personal information about you as follows:
- Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and business affiliation or contact details when you choose to request information about our Services, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain information, which may include personal information.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may collect certain information, including personal information, automatically or passively when you use the Services using cookies, pixel tags, log files, or other similar technologies. This information may include information about your device (i.e., IP address, device identifier, device type), internet or electronic network activity (i.e., search or browsing history, analytics about your use or browsing of the Site), location information (i.e., information about where traffic to our site is coming from around the world), and other information about how you use the Services.
We may use third-party analytics tools to better understand who is using the Services. These tools may collect information about your use of the Services, including the date and time of your visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Services, the number of times you return to the Services, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click through to our Services, and other sites or services that you may visit or use.
You may adjust your cookie settings at any time by using the cookie preferences tool available on our Site. For example, you may use the cookie preferences tool to disable analytics cookies.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including personal information, about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations, to supplement information that you provide. We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, target our direct communications, and enhance our ability to provide you with information about our Services.
We may use your information, including your personal information, for a variety of business and commercial purposes, as follows:
- To provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you about our Services and product and services of our affiliated entities, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis (such as to assess which features of our Site are most (or least) used by users).
- To administer surveys and questionnaires (such as for market research or member satisfaction purposes).
- To comply with our legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
We process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law. We will have a lawful basis for processing your personal information if we are legally obligated to process it, we need to process your personal information in order to provide you with Services that you have requested, you have consented to such processing, and/or we have a legitimate interest for processing your data (i.e., enhancing the Services, data analytics, identifying usage trends).
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers, contractors, or agents that provide business, professional, marketing, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the your information to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, research or similar purposes.
To opt-out of direct marketing communications, you may:
- Contact us by email at the address below in the “Work With Us” section, or
- Unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the message.
PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE
Privacy Rights. We respect your privacy rights. If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom (UK) and wish to access, amend, delete, or transfer any personal information we hold about you, withdraw your consent, or object to the processing of your personal information in accordance with applicable law, please contact us using the details in the “Work With Us” section. If you believe there has been a violation of your privacy rights, please contact us as set forth in the “Work With Us” section. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authorities.
Data Transfers. SBF may process, transfer, and store information on servers located outside the country in which you live, such as in the United States. Data protection laws in the United States may be less stringent than in the country in which you live.
Data Retention Policy. We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to provide the Services and to satisfy legal, accounting, or reporting obligations.
Do Not Track. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all internet browsers.